Reasons for Exhibiting
Brazil's pharmaceutical industry is constantly growing, even during times of crisis. Because it is considered essential in the lives of Brazilians, there are various opportunities for expansion and investment. In 2016, the pharmaceutical industry saw year-over-year growth of 12% in the third quarter. This represents BRL 10.7 billion in sales, a very positive result, especially when considering the time of political and economic instability in the country.
The biggest emerging countries, like Brazil, will account for 28% of global sales in 2018. The Brazilian pharmaceutical market has gone from being the tenth to the sixth largest in just five years; and in 15 months, it is expected to be the fourth largest market.
In 2015, Brazil's pharmaceutical market took in USD 621 million in exports and USD 2.502 billion in pharmaceutical supply imports. While drug imports brought in USD 5.913 billion, with exports at USD 1.078 billion. This data shows that the pharmaceutical industry has a stable and fertile market.
In an effort to foster and further accelerate this development, NürnbergMesse Brasil presents FCE Pharma. The event gathers the biggest suppliers and consumers in the pharmaceutical industry production chain in just one place.
FCE Pharma is the main marketing, communications and sales platform for the pharmaceutical industry. The success and tradition of the event are thanks to the benefits it offers, such as:
• Contacting the biggest buyers in the pharmaceutical industry;
• Strengthening relations with current customers;
• Generating sales leads;
• Launching new products;
• Staying up-to-date on new trends and technologies in the pharmaceutical industry;
• Brand growth and visibility;
• Meeting new suppliers and even generating future savings;
• Taking part in talks and congresses with renowned specialists who will help with management and planning for your company.
I want to Exhibit